The Consultancy Group are working with a unique Music/Events business on an Accounts Payable position.
They believe in redefining spaces and how people experience music, art, culture and recreation by breaking down the traditional barriers.
Collectively they strive to push boundaries and disrupt the cultural landscape by combining big thinking, bold ideas and commercial intelligence to produce spaces and experiences for discerning audiences in inspiring locations.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Invoice processing on both the purchase and sales ledgers
- Matching and coding invoices
- Managing the Finance inboxes
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger
- Preparation of payment run
- Verifying and processing staff expenses
- Updating the accounting system with new client/suppliers
- Credit card management & reconciliation
- Supporting wider team as required
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by finance management
You'll need to have:
- Previous experience working within Accounts Payable
- Experience managing end to end AP including payment runs
- Experience dealing with large volumes of invoices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills