The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a B2B Event & Media company who are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable to join their office in Southwest London.
The ideal candidate as Accounts Payable will have a positive, resilient, and personable character with the ability to build rapport quickly.
Eager to learn about their business and adaptable to change as you'll be facing with new challenges as the company continues to grow rapidly
- Day to day processing of supplier invoices and purchase orders.
- New supplier setup.
- Supplier payment runs.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Assistance with processing of staff expenses and company credit cards.
- Assist with implementation of new Purchase order and spend management system within Sage Intacct.
- Support the Group Financial Controller with the annual audit process including information gathering and responding to queries and requests.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
- Actively seeking out process improvements and opportunities for streamlining.
- Providing finance support on-site at events based if required.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of VAT for purchases
- Experience within events/media business desirable, not essential
- Intermediates excel skills
- Proficient with IT systems and ability to navigate new programmes quickly
- Experience with Sage Intacct highly desirable
Location Southwest London