Our client, a construction organisation based in Greater London, are looking for an Agile Business Analyst to join their central projects team to support the business in discovery and delivery of IT led projects.
The business is adopting new Agile ways of working and you will play a key role in educating stakeholders and embedding these practices to take the Agile delivery framework to the next level.
Experience of Agile methodology and environments is a must; Agile qualification and construction industry experience are highly desirable.
- Working with stakeholders across the business to elicit, capture and communicate requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary delivery teams as part of an agile delivery environment.
- Providing documentation to the highest and consistent standard to support effective delivery practices.
- Working collaboratively with other Business Analysts, Product Owners, Developers, QA, UX and Technical Leads to inform the technology roadmap.
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across functions; you will require strong communication skills to discuss complex technical information with non-technical audiences.
- Experience working within an Agile environment and passion to drive improvement initiatives that enhance ways of working for the business.
- You will be comfortable working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please submit your application along with CV for review.