The Consultancy Group is partnered with a global hospitality business in their search for an AP Assistant to join the team. This business is in an exciting phase of growth and aquisition, and this is a brilliant opportunity to get involved at an entry level and work your way up.
The Accounts Payable Team is an important function that requires people with vision, the ability to deliver to deadline, embrace change, love great customer service and enjoy working for a dynamic expanding business in the hospitality industry. The Team is responsible for payment of all overheads and expenses incurred by the Group staff, managing supplier accounts and resolving queries promptly and accurately and efficiently. This role will interface across all UK areas of the business
- Regular statement reconciliations of all suppliers across all entities
- Investigating and resolution of supplier queries
- Review and investigation of any unallocated cash
- Assisting with debit balances, requesting refunds where appropriate
- Assisting with the requesting of VAT invoices after a proforma payment has been made
- Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the AP Process and deliverables
- Assisting with Invoice processing as and when necessary, which could include Adaco
- Raising Inter-company journals
- Managing a generic mail box
- Pulling together supplier payment runs.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the line manager