The Consultancy Group are working with a leading Transportation business based in London on a Business Analyst role. A great opportunity to be part of global organisation
The purpose of the role is to support the business managers and Finance Business Partners to meet financial and operational targets by creating KPI and performance dashboards. Moreover, the position will assist the business planning, forecasting and group reporting processes.
Role is member of Financial Planning & Analysis team and has no direct reports.
- Assist the FP&A Manager with the timely submission of quality Group reports.
- Prepare financial risks and opportunities (including the Contract Price Adjustment tracker), and KPI out-turns as part of the quarterly forecast process.
- Embed devolved accountability through weekly operational KPI reports.
- Create a new route profitability model to support the Commercial team prepare tenders.
- Produce current suite of KPI reports (including group period end slide and KPI board pack) and support processes to collate operational KPIs and commentary.
- Create new weekly operational KPI reports and TfL dashboard.
- Maintain the Potential Earnings Tracker for TfL Quality Incentive Contract bonuses.
- Document KPI processes and models, and propose improvements (including the potential for automation).
- Support the FP&A Manager to work with the Finance Business Partners, Finance Control team and wider business to ensure a collaborative approach towards business planning, forecasting and Group reporting (including CPM).