Our client, an international Manufacturing organisation, is looking for a Business Transformation Director to support them through their transformation roadmap for 2023.
This opportunity will require a transformation leader who can audit existing businesses processes and build a platform for change alongside an ERP implementation. Strong experience of building robust governance models and creating recommendations across functions will be key when managing senior stakeholders across the business to ensure the required ROI.
You'll be responsible for:
- driving change and transformation to deliver improved business performance
- interfacing with the ERP delivery team to ensure the technology is aligned to overall business strategy
- reviewing the TOM to identify areas for improvement across geographies
- supporting the design and implementation of new ways of working within and between business functions e.g. Finance, HR, Supply Chain etc
- working with a range of stakeholders to drive informed decision-making on competing priorities to optimise overall results and outcomes
- working closely with the communications team to ensure the correct messages are distributed to the appropriate audiences for maximum engagement and adoption
- liaising with and reporting to senior stakeholders up to and including board level
You'll need to take an analytical approach to define changes to the TOM, but will also need to think long term to provide a fit for purpose environment that can scale up in line with business growth plans.
This role offers an opportunity to lead and grow a team in an international business that will have a positive impact on it's future. Please apply with the latest copy of your CV if you're interested in this opportunity.