The Consultancy Group have been retained by a Global player in the health industry who are looking to recruit a Regional CFO. Working alongside the CEO and in partnership with MDs across the business, the Regional CFO will be a member of the Regional Leadership team and play a key role in the development and execution of strategic plans across the region. Working in partnership with the businesses brand teams, they will provide effective financial leadership and support to the subsidiary finance functions, deliver revenue and margin in line with agreed budgets, and help drive long term revenue growth through a combination of organic growth and acquisition.
Working closely with the CEO and Leadership team, acting as a strategic business partner to develop the financial vision for future growth.
- Leadership of the annual business planning and budgeting process, resulting in agreed annual budgets and longer-term projections.
- Partnering with the CEO and Business MD's, reviewing finance reporting and KPIs across the businesses, making recommendations and support with implementing across the businesses.
- Reviewing the revenue and costs of the regional businesses, making recommendations for improving revenue and margin growth and reducing costs.
- Responsibility for overseeing the monthly and quarterly reporting and forecasts preparation (including consolidation).
- Work closely with the Group finance function to align with Group objectives.
- Overall responsibility for the cash management of the regional businesses.
- Leadership of Tax/VAT/PAYE planning activities, Insurance renewal / approach and pensions strategy
- Deliver monthly analysis, KPI's and reports to the Group and facilitating the understanding of accumulated results and business performance.
- Support the review and execution of acquisitions, the development of acquisition business plans/models and post-acquisition integration plans.
- Ownership of defined external relationships including HMRC and financial audits.
- Provide effective technical leadership to the business financial teams.
The successful candidate will have significant and progressive finance experience within leadership roles gained in a fast-growth global / multinational organisation. They will have the proven ability to build cohesive relationships with other senior leaders across an organization and have demonstrable experience of working collaboratively to deliver defined business outcomes. They will be technically robust with proven experience of analysing data and presenting financial evaluation/information clearly and accurately, with evidence of presenting ROI on investment cases being highly desirable.
Experience of implementing new finance systems and/or creating a finance shared service would be highly advantageous, as would direct involvement in M&A activity.