This highly recognised retailer with global operations is at the beginning of their transformation journey across their European business. With this in mind, we are now looking for a Change Manager to join a newly created team and to lead change initiatives across several projects and across the full spectrum of people, systems and process. It'll be an exciting time as the business ramps up and begins new programmes and projects, as they enter new markets and sales strategies internationally.
A brief overview of your duties will include:
- Change management plans and initiatives
- Lead work streams with structured processes
- Work with communications and training partners closely
- Ensuring the business is progressing and delivering as according to your plan
- Networking across the business to build up change offering and to ensure support and embedding of change
- Impact analysis, change readiness, mapping out of key staff members
The role requires you to be a natural communicator with an ability to build business relationships quickly and to challenge where necessary with several stakeholders that sit within Europe, the US and APAC. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on, end-to-end change role across most areas of the business, including finance, HR, technology, procurement and data.