Our client, a global leader in the real estate space and in the process of creating a change management function.
This is a newly created opportunity within the organisation so this person key in establishing a strong change capability, improving the business's ability to plan, design, implement change in the future.
- Support stakeholder and audience analysis
- Facilitate change impact assessments and other change management sessions with the business to identify change management requirements
- Plan, manage and monitor the implementation of changes
- Overcome existing mindsets, behaviour, and assumptions
- Able to self-manage project deliverables
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- Communicate at a detailed level with subject matter experts (SME's)
- Deliver documentation to an exceptionally high standard e.g. workstream plans, status update reports, change requirements where required
- Involved in all areas of project life cycle e.g. analysis, design, UAT testing, training, implementation
- Input learnings into the Change Management Capability and Toolkit
- Create networks and leverage existing networks to embed change
- Provide appropriate updates to key stakeholders, escalating as necessary
The successful candidate will ideally have extensive experience across multiple change programmes, ideally across global organisations. In addition strong stakeholder engagement skills and a can do attitude.