This is a great opportunity to join a global programme at the very start. Working for one of the world's leading media organisations you will play a pivotal role in and help the business embed critical change competencies across the group.
The team will strive to do this through the application of a proven methodology and coaching to achieve successful outcomes from change initiatives.
The business is committed on building a quality culture that enables the wider business to deliver reliable, repeatable, and responsive services that their client base expect.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define and deliver change management and communications strategies. This will include detailed plans across assigned projects or programmes, working closely with project and programme managers
- Take responsibility for high quality change outcomes through execution of a consistent change management methodology
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with learning providers to ensure application of cost-effective learning tools and delivery methods are being utilised
- Drive continuous reviews and assessments of projects or programmes from a change management perspective.
- Act as the change advocate, building a change network, coaching managers and leaders on their role in delivering change successfully, and supporting individuals to help them adapt to change and drive adoption
- Support design of target operating model and the strategies for implementation of changes
- Present and report on change management status to the agreed range of stakeholders across the business, up to C-Suite level
If you have experience leading a team working on complex cultural and organisational change and/or experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects please reach out and let's discuss further.