The Consultancy Group are currently supporting a listed business scale up their Global Business Transformation Programme. The programme has recently had funding approved and are looking to appoint a Chief Transformation Officer to join the board and deliver on the strategic benefits across a complex business landscape.
As Chief Transformation Officer, you will be responsible for day-to-day leadership of the global transformation programme, across multiple business functions and workstreams; Operations, HR, Finance, Technology, Data, in multiple global locations including Europe, Asia, Australasia.
The ideal candidate will have long term experience engaging executive leadership, negotiating change and influencing shared outcomes. He/she will have demonstrated experience in working in a matrix organisation with awareness of intercultural issues – ability to leverage a globally diverse workforce is essential. This individual should have the ability to align the functional organisation to the company’s Global strategy.
- Lead the transformation programme to deliver the benefits of the business strategy.
- Work with the Exec Board to further define, scope and articulate the details behind the strategy to enable successful implementation.
- Oversee the development, management and adherence to an integrated programme plan.
- Provide direction to programme managers and project teams to enable timely delivery against agreed milestones.
- Design and manage programme governance to achieve coherent decision-making, effective management of programme risks and integration of transformation initiatives
- Ensure the development of effective communication plans that addresses all key stakeholders
- Facilitate the development and implementation of the business transition plan to achieve future state stability, whilst minimising risk to current operations and commercial objectives.
- Oversee the development and management of the programme budget.
- Review strategic direction at regular intervals and proposes course-correcting actions where appropriate.
- Significant experience leading complex multi-functional, multi-locational transformation programmes
- Strategic consulting experience in developing and implementing transformational business strategies.
- Extensive knowledge and experience developing business cases, programme plans, managing multi-million programme budgets and implementation strategies.
- Proven experience working with C-suite executives across the range of business functions.