Do you have strong revenue experience, ready to move into a more meaty role?
Are you a strong analyst with good core accounting understanding that want progression into commercial finance?
An Media Entertainment SME based in awesome offices in Central London are recruiting for this brand new Commercial Finance Analyst role that combines reporting, fp&a and commercial duties. This will give you the opportunity to get to know the business, build right relationships that will allow you to progress to a fully commercial role.
Part of a finance team of 8 you will have a strong mentor and a manager that will give you the time to take on board all intricacies of this role then help you with your development.
- Provide analysis and commentary to Weekly Revenue vs Sales Target reports and Monthly Revenue Variance Analysis for the sales teams.
- Provide revenue analysis and commentary to the FP&A Analyst for monthly Dashboard and Management Accounts.
- Calculate sales commission for the sales team.
- Lead and manage budget timetable and delivery with all revenue divisions, to ensure FP&A Analyst receives information in time to consolidate full company budget.
- Build the revenue budget templates for company budget consolidation.
- Analyse trends and challenge assumptions where necessary.
- Involved in 5 year strategic planning.
- Business partner with the sales team to monitor the financial performance of material contracts, highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Assist in modelling financial scenarios to aid contract negotiation and to ensure an appropriate pricing.
This a career role for those who are hungry to learn and develop. As much as the company provides flexi working you are there to add value and there's a lot of value to add. Tired of doing the same reporting week in week out? You want to have a say? Pls apply!!