Have you worked for a media planning & buying agency, looking for a commercial finance role?
A striving media agency are growing their commercial finance team that will maximise the revenue & profitability of the agency. As a Commercial Finance Analyst you will be working very closely with the client management teams and ensuring all aspects of the client finance process are running smoothly.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager with managing full media finance process and month end reporting, and maintaining Commercial and Financial best practice across the business.
* Working closely with the media buying teams on ensuring media campaigns are properly recorded
* Preparing Client Reconciliations, including reporting on actual spends vs planned spend,
and reconciliation of pre-billing
* Calculation & reporting of monthly Revenues earned for their clients, including reviewing of
journals prepared by a Commercial Finance Assistant
* Ensure Media fees and Commissions charged to clients are in line with contractual agreement
* Preparation of variance analysis of reported Revenue vs. Forecasts
* Maintaining submissions of evidence required for Revenue Recognition
* Assisting Finance Manager in maintaining client revenue rolling forecasts
* Monthly analysis of unbilled media spend and accrued revenue
* Review of WIP balances, investigating and resolving any issues
* Assisting Finance Manager in preparing Budget & Forecast submissions and being involved in wider agency Budget & Forecast process
* Preparing client profitability reports for certain clients
This will be a superb and progressive opportunity for a candidate who has at least 2+ years' experience in a commercial finance /management accounting role. You will have strong agency understanding, knowledge of media specific accounting systems and strong Excel.
Also, ability to work with both financial and non-financial stakeholders and build strong relationship will be necessary. Something that you will excel at and enjoy.