The Consultancy Group are working with a Global Business Services & Hospitality company who are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager into their Commercial Bids team. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they continue with their growth plans. This is a newly created role and will report into the Director of Commercial Finance, whilst managing multiple stakeholder relationships across the wider organisation.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be required to review client tender and bid submissions and account for risks and opportunities, model the impact of pricing / costing strategies, work across different functions within the business, translate client pricing models and governance and be able to handle complex business solutions. You will also need to be able to produce accurate analysis of commercial mechanisms within bids, continuously evolve the commercial models and create and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience managing Senior Stakeholders.
- Able to work with both finance and non-finance teams.
- Experience working within a Commercial function which has a focus on business development.
- Able to summarise complex financial processes.
- Highlight and challenge key assumptions.
- Able to work proactively and flexibly within tight deadlines.