Commercial Finance Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a UK Luxury retailer, looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their office in central London.
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible, in partnership with the commercial team, for commercial finance and financial planning, analytics support, including preparing regular commercial finance reporting analysis, to support the commercial growth of the businesses.
The Commercial Finance Manager will also have full ownership of budget and forecast processes and general financial modelling.
- Business partner with commercial teams on reporting, budgeting and forecasting, analytics support to ensure relevant, accurate financial information is available to all stakeholders.
- Ownership of budget & forecast processes:
- Oversee & run annual budget process, collating relevant information & forecasts.
- Run high level quarterly reforecast process.
- Production of board packs for the above processes
- Retail support, including.
- support for setting & administering store targets.
- administration of incentive programmes
- review of store performance & P&Ls
- Oversight of generation & development of regular commercial finance reporting
- Support month end process where required.
- Support seasonal pricing process and modelling.
- Other ad hoc financial analytics & modelling
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience within a commercial finance function.
- Have previous business partnering experience.
- Have familiarity with accounting & data warehouse systems (Ideally MS BC365)
- Possess strong/advanced Excel skills.
- Be CIMA qualified or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Can work at all levels of the organisation and develop relationships throughout the business to foster effective two-way communications.
- Can prioritise and manage several projects simultaneously.
The successful candidate will enjoy access to engage with a variety of discretional benefits such as:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement + plus Bank holidays each year
- Generous staff discount across a variety of brands
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Seasonal ticket loan
- Charity time-bank scheme
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Access to Four Group Gains- online access to a variety of discounts across various retailers