The Consultancy Group are once again delighted to be partnering with a business within the gaming industry who are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for the monitoring and analysis of performance and have ownership of all FP&A activities.
Key duties will include:
- Development, monitoring and production of the KPI deck
- Build out and manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Work with the Strategy and Insight team
- Provide the financial analysis to support acquisitions
- Be a business partner across all functions
To be successful in this role it is essential you are a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA ideally) with 1-3 years PQE and can demonstrate experience in online, data-driven and consumer-centric businesses. Candidates who have experience with investment appraisals and handling large data sets, with the ability to manipulate to an advanced level on excel as well as data modelling skills will be an excellent match to this opportunity.
If you are a confident ACA/CIMA qualified Finance Analyst looking for your next step as a Commercial Finance Manager apply today!