Are you interested in working for an award-winning independent game distributor, working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment? This is an opportunity to work for one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
So, if you're looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on!
The Commercial Finance manager role is a newly created role within the business resulting from a requirement for greater commercial finance support, monitoring and analysis of performance against the value creation plan and ownership of all the business's FP&A activities.
- Development, monitoring and production of the KPI deck
- Build out and manage all of the planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Provide the financial analysis to support the acquisition of content and any on-going changes to titles in production. (e.g. changes in cost, pricing etc). This includes ensuring that key commercial contract terms have been covered within Developer agreements.
- Work with the business development and operational teams in evaluating business opportunities and provide support in planning and execution.
- Be a business partner across all functions
- Work alongside the CFO and finance team in the execution and integration of acquisitions, working with the Group M&A team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of consumer centric businesses is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of handling large data sets
- Advanced Excel Skills (data modelling skills)