This international FTSE100 giant is looking for a corporate tax specialist to join their growing team. In this role you will be doing a mix of corporate tax compliance and reporting work. You will also develop an understanding of international taxation within the role. This role would suit somebody newly qualified with an analytical mindset, comfortable working with large sets of data and the latest technology (e.g. Alteryx and Power BI).
- Provision of tax support and advice for UK business including resolution of queries
- Reporting of the Group tax balances included in the quarterly and annual tax balances
- Forecasting the Effective Tax Rate ('ETR') and cash tax of the group
- Preparation of the Country by Country Report
- Oversight of Compliance Outsource Providers in respect of tax balances in the statutory accounts and Tax Compliance Obligations
- Support on claims for R&D Expenditure Credit, Corporate Interest Restriction, Controlled Foreign Companies and optimisation of Group positions.
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- Strong tax accounting background
- Experience in corporate tax either from a firm or industry
- Efficient ability to interrogate accounting systems (e.g. SAP)
- Strong analytical, numeracy and accounting skills
- Ability to challenge current thinking and implement process improvement
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke at The Consultancy Group.