This technology group operates in dozens of countries around the world and has over 8,000 employees. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Tax Team.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, you will support the preparation of the tax reporting, governance, and compliance (outsourced) of the global tax function. You will support the development and improvement of processes and governance frameworks.
- You will support with the preparation of tax reporting, including the preparation of consolidated tax schedules and related financial statement disclosures as required by IFRS
- Providing input in process improvement opportunities
- Support in the implementation of new processes and tools
- Preparing the UK CFC review of Group entities
- Supporting on ad hoc tax planning and advisory matters.
- Providing input into and assistance with the global tax compliance engagement outsourced to an external advisor
- CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Experience with corporate tax reporting and compliance cycles of a multinational company (in-house or in an accountancy firm)
- Knowledge of tax strategy and risk management is beneficial
- An interest in tax technology is beneficial
- Flexible working, you can work remote most days if preferred
- Competitive salary and bonus
- New refurbished modern offices in central Reading
For more information please contact Alin Brekke at The Consultancy Group