I'm currently partnered with a Top 50 Practice Firm in London looking for an experienced Tax Senior, or Semi-Senior or Assistant Manager looking to join their busy Corporate Tax team.
- Tax compliance, review tax returns and computations and monthly tasks prepared by junior staff including providing feedback to aid their development.
- Ensuring the compliance cycle is run smoothly and making sure any issues are addressed and highlighted to relevant staff where necessary.
- Be able to provide support to junior staff based overseas.
- Building and ensuring good relationships with both internal Partners and staff as well as external clients.
- Assist with managing the expectations of partners and other key staff across the practice to ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic timeframes.
- Provide tax advice and tax technical support to a wide range of clients, partners and colleagues on various issues.
- Deal with HMRC enquiries
- Ensure own compliance with all practice management activities.
- Develop and maintain a good level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies' CPD requirements where appropriate.
- 2 years+ working in a Corporate Tax Team
- ACCA/ACA/ATT qualified or part qualified if Semi-Senior
- Also preferably CTA qualified, working towards your CTA qualification, or have substantial relevant experience.
For further information, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.