I'm currently partnered with a Top 50 Practice Firm in London looking for an experienced Tax Senior Manager to join their busy Corporate Tax team.
- Ensure accurate completion of complex corporate tax consultancy projects within timescales and budget.
- Ensure accurate completion of complex corporate tax returns and queries within timescales and budget for the team.
- Manage corporate team WIP and billing in order to achieve targets and assist with cash collection.
- Line manage other team members through adequate briefing, monitoring, supervision and training, to ensure business objectives and the team members' career objectives are achieved.
- Ensure good relationships with clients in order to ensure retention and development of new business opportunities.
- Work with Partners and the wider tax team to identify, generate and complete additional project work from existing clients and seek referrals of new clients.
- Maintain and build client care standards in order to meet and exceed client and Partner satisfaction expectations at all times.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure seamless client delivery and enhance the tax service generally
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Maintain and continue to develop your advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies' CPD requirements.
- CTA/ACCA/ACA qualified with 5+ years post qualification experience
- 12 months operating at a similar level desired
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.