Cutover Manager - SAP S/4hana Transformation
£650pd outside ir35
Fully Remote - UK
- Responsible for planning and execution of cutover activities from legacy ERP to SAP s/4hana
- Ensure that all cutover activities are identified, planned, resourced, practised, and executed.
- Work with project teams and SI partner to develop the cutover strategy.
- Define appropriate controls and approvals before, during and after cutover.
- Define and put in place monitoring that ensures issues are identified, triaged, prioritised, assigned and resolved promptly. Define escalation paths.
- Develop appropriate roll back plans and criteria to trigger action.
- Develop communication list and plans for stakeholders involved.
- Demonstrable experience on SAP cutover planning and execution
- Experience of SAP S/4hana
- Experience of managing projects with a mixed team of internal and 3rd party resources, on-site and remote
- Experience of working with a leading SI