ERP Programme Director - D365 - German Speaking
The Consultancy Group are seeking an ERP Programme Director to lead the delivery of our clients Dynamics 365 ERP system transformation programme. Responsible for ongoing programme delivery to ensure that desired programme outcomes and objectives are achieved. Possessing excellent programme leadership and management skills with a track record of delivering large and highly complex transformation programmes.
Engaging effectively with stakeholders across the business to an effective stakeholder plan in order to gain support for the programme and ensure that business needs are met, assuring benefits and outcomes are delivered in line with business case and plans.
You will have responsibility for the overall plan, the business case, 3rd party management, financials, resource plans, business transformation plans, driving the pace of the programme while successfully executing the programme to time and to budget, continuously assessing burn rates and delivery projections.
Finally, you will be working closely with the CFO to integrate their activity into overall plans and ensure the solution design work is kept and aligns to programme vision, establishing and delivering formal reporting on programme or project progress.
What we are looking for:
- Programme/Transformation Director with significant experience in leading large scale Finance Transformation programmes
- Led at least 1 x D365 end to end implementation
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience of motivating large teams
- Excellent communication and listening skills adapting to diverse range of audiences across all levels.
- Ability to manage conflicting demands
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to develop compelling business cases and benefits realisation
- Highly organised with precise planner and keen attention to detail