Data Quality Analyst (SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, Marketo)
Contract outside IR35 - 12 months - Remote - Up to £150 a day
The Consultancy Group are proud to represent this leading Fintech business as they continue to impressively expand and grow exponentially. This multi-billion-dollar business, that now works with the largest financial institutions globally, has the need to onboard a number of new Data Quality Analysts to assist with its plans for growth. With a promise to deliver innovative, next-generation technology, this tech focused business has been able to expertly deliver multiple unrivalled software solutions to some of the largest businesses around the world.
As a Data Quality Analyst (SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, Marketo) you will:
Report to the data quality team leader and will be responsible for profiling data within prioritized applications, developing data quality business rules, technical logic, and applying the technical logic to the data sets to produce quality metrics on a regular basis. The business rules and technical logic will be developed through workshops held with application owners, data stewards, and data consumers. The quality metrics will be generated manually and presented in PowerBI initially with a transition to an enterprise tool to be determined later this year.
- Participate in workshops with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience working with application teams to profile data
- Document business rules for testing data quality
- Build technical expressions based on business rules
- Experience working with data quality tools
As a Data Quality Analyst (SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, Marketo) you will have:
- Familiarity with SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, and Marketo
- Proficient written and verbal English
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Teams
For more information on this role and business, do not hesitate to get in touch via email on