DevOps Engineer - Permanent Position - £70k - £80Kpa - Hybrid - Peterborough OR London/Remote
We are currently searching for a talented DevOps Engineer to work with a global technology provider, within this position you will be responsible for all aspects such as configuration, deployment, testing and monitoring of cloud infrastructure and components to provide a robust platform up to industry standard. Candidates are required to have in-depth knowledge and hands on experience with Terraform managed infrastructure on Azure as well as, strong experience of the Microsoft Azure platform and the recently deployed Landing Zone pattern. This permanent role will require occasional on-site work in either the Peterborough or London office.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining Microsoft Azure landing zone, applications, and networking.
- Ensuring the cloud platforms are running as they should, checking for failures and performance problems then providing resolutions or escalations if required.
- Dealing with incidents logged and provide end users with a technical solution within SLA's.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to verify and adapt new solutions for transition to operational support.
- Automate deployment processes and improve reliability of systems
- At least 5+ years of experience in a DevOpsnposition or similar, using Microsoft Azure platform and the Landing Zone pattern.
- Previous hands-on experience with Terraform managed infrastructure on Azure is essential.
- High proficiency with any of the following is advantageous; PowerShell, Bash, Python, YAML or HELM.
- Solid understanding of Azure compute, storage, network, monitoring and backup technologies along with knowledge of Zero-Trust security concepts and best practices.
- Understanding of cloud cost saving (Autoscaling, compute & storage optimisation)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of Git and the GitOps model is a plus.