A FTSE 100, leader in their field, are hiring a Tax Manager to join their in-house Tax function. Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager role, you will take ownership of tax reporting and forecasting, preparation of UK corporation tax returns, as well as supporting on ad-hoc advisory projects.
- Prepare tax figures and disclosures for inclusion in the Group consolidated and Group companies' statutory accounts and other financial documents.
- Prepare a number of UK corporation tax computations and returns.
- Liaise with external advisors providing support on capital allowances and R&D tax relief claims.
- Assist with HMRC enquiries.
- Prepare the annual country-by-country report and support with transfer pricing.
- Oversee non-UK tax compliance and support with international tax matters.
- Support the Head of Tax and Senior Tax Manager in providing in-house tax support on corporate projects and initiatives.
- Significant UK corporation tax experience.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or a member of Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Experience of using Alphatax desirable, but not essential
- Great communication and influencing skills
- Broad commercial awareness
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth