The Consultancy Group are currently working with a Global Technology business based in London who are looking to recruit a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. This is a newly created role that has arisen due to an internal promotion and will lead a team.
As Director of FP&A this role will direct strategic financial debate at C-Suite Level and business partner extensively across the wider organisation.
- Coordinate the annual 3YP, budget and quarterly re-forecasting process, presenting the outputs to CEO/CFO and advising on strategic choices at Group level.
- Work with business-facing teams to understand drivers of performance and assimilate these in a succinct and insightful manner for CEO/CFO
- Comprehend and explain differences in drivers of performance between business units.
- Prepare performance reporting materials for Board and other external stakeholders including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Act as business partner to CFO, CPO, CTO
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with post-qualification experience in industry and within a Group FP&A function. They will possess a strong technical accounting background and be able to distil complex drivers into a simple narrative.