A worldwide global advertising group are recruiting an EMEA Tax Advisor to join their London based Tax team, with a focus on re-enforcing its tax affairs in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia and the Middle East.
- Planning, analysing and implementing corporate restructurings, acquisitions and integrations (including tax due diligences) throughout the EMEA region
- Planning and advising on cross border profit distributions and/or inter-company payments
- Planning and monitoring the use of deferred tax assets (tax losses), tax consolidations and thin capitalisation across the EMEA region
- Coordination with the finance and treasury teams on international financing schemes/restructuring as well as assisting the various legal departments with tax related questions
- Assisting and managing corporate tax audits within EMEA region
- Advising and assisting with internationally mobile employees' queries
- Analysing, reviewing and implementing transfer pricing ("TP") policies, TP documentation and TP compliant inter-company agreements
- Planning, advising on and preparing VAT efficient cross-border inter-company service agreements
- Advising on ad-hoc VAT queries throughout EMEA
- Mobile i.e. willing to relocate to London
- Languages: compulsory English; French and/or German will be a distinctive advantage, any other EU language a considerable "plus"
- 2-4 years of experience in corporation tax (direct or indirect tax) within an European / international context
- Experience in European corporate taxation (cross-border corporate restructurings (M&A), financing and thin capitalisation, trans-national profit distributions, loss planning, tax reserves, …)
- Legal background (in law firm, "big four" or similar auditing/accounting firms) or from a corporate tax dept. in (service) industry
- Experience / Knowledge in transfer pricing would be a distinctive advantage
- Experience / Knowledge in (cross border) VAT matters would be another advantage
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.