This FTSE 100 industry leader who operates in more than 100 countries is looking for an EMEA Tax Manager to join their fast pace, diverse team, working across many business areas.
You will have a proven track background in delivering at pace and have a wealth of experience in international tax. This is a great opportunity to work with the business operations in a diverse role.
- Deliver tax advice to the business operations
- Monitor and review tax risks and controls
- Assist with cash repatriation, group restructuring and tax efficient funding
- Assist with tax controversy
- Support on Group Tax reporting at interim and year-end
- CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Good IT literacy skills
- Good international tax technical knowledge
- Confident and able to promote the tax function internally across business units
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Working from home 3-4 days a week
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke at The Consultancy Group.