The Consultancy Group have been briefed on a commercially focussed finance analyst position with the UK Division of a Global publishing business. Joining an impressive finance function, this role will report into the FP&A Manager, with a dotted line to the Director of FP&A.
Key aspects of the role is business partnering acorss all levels of the organisation, and ensuring budgets, actual costs and understanding of key finance principles is grasped by everyone within the business.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Production costs and stock
- Fixed assets
- Month end/Year end
- Monthly reporting
- Balance sheets
- Other adhoc work as required
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), 0-2 years PQE
- Publishing media sector experience desired, but candidates straight from practice will be considered
- Previous audit experience desirable
- SAP Experience