Finance Reporting Analyst ~ Sodexo
The Consultancy Group are working with a Global Business Services company who are looking to recruit a Global Finance Analyst into their Supply Management team. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they continue with their worldwide Transformation journey. This role has become available due to an internal promotion and will report into the Global Financial Controller.
- Own the performance reporting with a desire to constantly improve and automate processes.
- Directly support target setting, quarterly performance reviews, forecasts and monthly KPIs.
- Work closely with other key finance members to ensure effective and efficient integration of supply management reporting activities to wider areas of the company.
- Contribute to transforming and improving the company through identifying KPI processes that could be managed in a more efficient way.
- Senior Stakeholder engagement.
- Involved with building and implementing new KPIs in the business.
- Managing and prioritising large sets of data.
- Take a hands-on approach and get involved with ad hoc duties outside of your remit.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) and will have the proven ability to interpret and communicate large sets of data to ensure effective decision making. A key part of this role is transformation and process improvement so previous experience of this and success working towards KPIs is important. They should also be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team and be confident in communicating with all levels within and outside of the Finance team including Senior Stakeholders. Strong IT Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI) are essential.
The role offers a generous salary plus bonus + benefits and can offer flexible working.