About the Company
The Consultancy Group have partnered with a Financial Services company who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst to join their office based in central London.
Quick summary of job
As Finance Analyst you will be working closely with the Senior Finance Analyst and reporting to the Finance Operations Manager. You will be assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analysing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, and performing research.
- Support the timely and accurate close of finance ledger in accordance with month end and year end timetables
- Prepare monthly financial and operations commentary and analysis, liaising with various teams both within and outside of Finance Operations to understand the drivers of movements
- Responsible for the preparation of month-end accruals
- Assist in monthly and quarterly regulatory and compliance reporting
- Assessing whether accruals are appropriate and in line with accounting standards and internal risk exposure
- Assisting with the preparation of accounting papers with respect to approaches taken.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent experience
- ACA / ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- 1-2 years' experience in a Reporting/Control related role
- Experience using accounting software
- Proven experience in financial/business analysis
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets knowledge
- Collaborative and proactive approach, communicating with the business stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
The Ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic and motivated by the desire to continuously grow and learn. They will have to have, hands-on approach to be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to operate with ambiguity
Location - The job is fully remote. If desired, hybrid working is available, and the office is in central London