The Consultancy Group are working with a FTSE 100 retail company who are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst into their Supply Chain & Logistics team to support the Senior Finance Manager. This role will support the transformation of financial insight provided across all levels of the Supply Chain and Logistics division working closely with Senior Stakeholders producing effective and accurate Logistic performance reports.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Weekly reporting of logistics performance.
- Bespoke analysis to achieve operational business improvements.
- Forecast reporting, centrals, and budgeting.
- KPI reporting.
- Ensure Business Partners work effectively with their Business Stakeholders to develop financial plans.
- Challenge existing processes and look for ways to improve them.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or studying towards qualification.
- Experience communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload.
- Excellent Excel & numerical skills.
- Strong eye for detail and accurate.
A good work/life balance is very important for this company, and they offer as much flexibility as possible with the needs of their role.