Do you work in admin and would like to move into accounting?
A lovely PR Agency are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to support their Financial Controller. You don't need to have much experience in finance as long as you are willing to learn and work hard. This is an all round role that will help with purchase and sales invoices, manage expenses, build good relationships with suppliers and help out with general office admin
- Accurate coding and processing invoices in Sage with receipts/invoices uploaded to Sage and have physical copies filed
- Processing staff expenses and reconciling to the underlying receipts
- Processing credit card and booking into the accounting system
- Ensure allocations of payments and receipts working with the necessary people to correct any errors
- Review of bi- weekly payment run for authorisation
- Ensure all suppliers/vendors are correctly set up on the accounting system
- Support with supplier queries i.e., payment queries/ reconciling statements
- Weekly bank reconciliation of bank accounts
- Raise Retainer sales ledger invoices
The company have great culture, support flexi/hybrid working and provides the training.