Oone of the world's leading investment firms. Multi billion dollar assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis.
Seeking an Associate in the Real Estate Finance team.
The Responsibilities May Include, But Are Not Limited To
In this role, the Associate will be an integral member of the Real Estate Finance team in London focusing on a number of key areas of the fund, including managing and forecasting liquidity position, and working closely with the Business Strategy, Acquisition and Transaction teams to assist in the funding for deal closings and financings. The successful candidate will coordinate across internal and external groups to produce analysis for stockholders and senior management, as well as participate in an array of projects and will be expected to assume a key role on the team.
- Responsible for cash management, including managing line of credit and facility availability, for deposits and closing financing.
- Allocating and tracking the debt facilities of the fund and managing the associated reporting to banks.
- Build and maintain relationships with key bank contacts.
- Coordinate with the deal team to prepare investor equity call for acquisitions.
- Assist with analysis relating to the fund's foreign currency exposure, coordinating FX trades and ensuring timely settlement.
- Lead and coordinate with Asset Management on the quarterly investor distribution and forecasting process for the fund, understanding commercial aspect of holdbacks.
- Assist with the preparation of the European distribution summary, liaise with senior management and New York Head Office for review.
- Assist with the quarterly and annual review processes, including the annual audit process.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to assess the impact of material market events on the portfolio (e.g. regulatory changes, geopolitical events, macroeconomic policy announcements, etc.).
- Assist with the preparation of a wide range of business analysis to provide meaningful, accurate, and timely Financial Real Estate performance reporting to the board for decision making purposes.
- Coordinate with both internal and external teams to deliver efficient reporting and processes to stakeholders throughout the business.
- Execute ad hoc projects, and generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for investors, management team and board.
The Successful Candidate
- ACA qualified Accountant from a Top 10 firm
- 5+ years of relevant financial services industry experience (Real Estate, Banking, Investment Management, Audit/Advisory)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, VBA experience an advantage
- Analytical and quantitative skills, highly organized, comfort working with large data sets, and the ability to identify data inconsistencies and patterns
- Team player with resourceful mindset and efficiency-driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce creative, compelling, detailed reporting materials
- Ability to multi-task and execute a wide range of assignments, strong time management skills, and attention to detail