Finance Business Analyst
£400-£500 per day OUTSIDE IR35
As part of a global finance transformation programme the resource will be required to be part of the process workstream. The resource will be specifically supporting the FP&A project which is one of key enabler projects on the programme.
In your role, you'll be supporting the analysis of complex cross functional and pan group requirements, while capturing, validating and documenting business processes and making sure that they are in line with overall project scope and direction.
As a Business Analyst - you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining "to be" processes for the project, as well as ensuring the processes include necessary controls
- Trace and link business requirements and functional design to future state design
- Support process requirements gathering through workshops with GPO's, SME's and other internal stakeholders
- Support the creation of process taxonomy for the project and manage any changes in a controlled manner
- Support the process training rollout inc. detailed requirements gathering, process walkthroughs and training documentation
- Support process rollout and manage process queries post go live in order to stabilise and optimise processes
- Supporting workstream status reporting and management of process tracker
- Supporting process lead in day-to-day activities/queries
- Proven BA background
- Good knowledge of FP&A functions/modules (consolidation, planning, budgeting and forecasting)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Process improvement and design background using process modelling tools
- Wide knowledge of Finance processes
- Finance transformation experience in a large organisation
- Good understanding of system implementations and project lifecycle
- Able to work in isolation
- Chartered Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or other internationally recognised qualification)
- Lean Six Sigma or other business analyst certifications such as BAX or CBAP