We are currently recruiting for a commercial Finance Business Partner to join an established Retail business based in Essex. The role is joining in a dynamic and fast paced finance department that is looking for someone to join them whilst they go through a re-structure in the team. This is a contract role for between 9-12 months.
Please see more responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner;
- Ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten
- Add value, highlight risks, and support development of mitigation plans by providing appropriate analysis and insight
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across teams
- Provide forward looking financial information to key stakeholders and the CFO
- Lead regular business review meetings to deliver insight and identify risks and opportunities
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and the planning cycle for the business areas
- Build, maintain and continually develop a set of weekly / periodic KPI reports to drive business performance
- Supports business with in-depth analysis and assist with formulating long-term strategic business plans for the business area
Given the speed they are looking to hire this role you will need to be on a short notice period or immediately available.