The Consultancy Group are partnered with a leading media & publishing company based in Central London. This position will sit within the Finance Strategy Team and will work closely with the Head of Finance, Finance Director, and other key members of the Finance team.
This is a high-profile role where you will be heavily involved with the overall business strategy of the company. Deliverables from this role form a key part of commercial and strategic decision making.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Financial analysis and business case development.
- KPI development regarding corporate strategy.
- Preparation of the financials for the three-year business plan.
- Consolidating planning process.
- Budget presentations.
- Managing competitor analysis and performance.
- Supporting the Head of Finance with ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting qualification - ACA/CA ideal, strategy consulting / Big 4 experience preferred, strong academics, excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and strong financial modelling experience.