Currently recruiting a Finance Manager on either a temp to perm or perm basis. The role will take ownership of the Accounts payable / Purchasing function, VAT, Compliance, audit support and payroll management. This role would assist the Group Financial Controller with all aspects of compliance, reporting. The role would also support the Senior Financial Analyst for any budget or management accounts overflow. The role would suit a part-qualified or qualified candidate with 5+years financial or management accounts experience who is looking to utilise their skills with the opportunity to grow within a fast-paced, private equity owned business.
Key responsibilities include -
· Overall responsibility for the accounts payable and purchasing function.
· Day to day entry of supplier invoices until accounts assistant has been recruited and then support to accounts assistant for overflow.
· Supplier payment runs.
· Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
· Ownership of staff expenses and company credit cards.
· Preparation of quarterly VAT return.
· Ownership of Companies house & HMRC compliance (Eg PSA/P11D/PAYE/Confirmation statements)
· Knowledge of payroll is desirable, however not essential.
· Implementation of new Purchase order and spend management system within Sage Intacct.
· Support the Group Financial Controller with the annual audit process including information gathering and responding to queries and requests.
· Support the Group Financial Controller with integration of new acquisitions.
· Ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
· Actively seeking out process improvements and opportunities
This role is based in Wimbledon so please consider this when applying.