Finance Transformation Business Partner - E-Commerce
£90,000 - £100,000k
My client is a Global Consumer business who have experienced rapid growth over the last 12 months and as such need to streamline and deliver seamless procure to pay and order to cash processes to enable the continued expansion within EMEA and across the globe.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious finance leader looking to broaden Core Finance experience in a project driven operational area of finance. You will play a key role in developing innovative solutions that will lead to improvements in the end-to-end processes for both vendors and customers.
- You will partner with multiple Business Units to set up a long-term scalable process to automate the payment process for duty, VAT and Brokerage charges for non-inventory goods
- You will operate as the EMEA Business Partner lead for expansion and transformation projects in the region
- This will include representing the voice of both internal and external customers of our fundamental finance processes, ensuring those customers are at the heart of technology and process change.
- You will lead and drive Senior Management meetings with Business Partners on key Finance Operations issues and drive business decisions
- You will ensure that Finance Operations activities are aligned with the overall strategy and objectives of the Global Finance Operations organisation
- You will build better, scalable models and overcome language support challenges in a cost-effective way through the implementation of better tools, technologies and best practice.
- Establish metrics, reporting and review mechanisms to enable data driven decision making at pace as well as setting up repeatable and scalable mechanisms
- Applying knowledge of multiple reporting systems to deliver solutions. This requires advanced computer literacy (MS Office, especially Excel) and the aptitude to understand system dependencies.
- Supporting internal customer groups in Finance, Technology, Operations, Transportation Business, Shared Services and Project Management
The ideal candidate will be an intelligent, talented person experienced in an industry finance role with an understanding of Finance Operations (purchase to pay, order to cash, record to report), periodic financial reporting and related analytical analysis with knowledge of various operational finance procedures and policies ideally from a Retail environment.
You will have demonstrated the ability to successfully lead complex, milestone driven projects.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA / ACCA / ACA / CIMA or equivalent);
- Experience in process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma and, with profound knowledge of how best-practice tools and processes work.
- Project management experience, working with technology and product managers to drive technology roadmaps
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experienced at communicating complex analysis clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Retail accounts payable experience
- SQL and Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with Oracle Financials