Our client, a global FinTech based in central London are looking for talented Finance Transformation Consultants to join their ever growing team to deliver first class results across their Finance and Technology projects.
This is a newly created role so the responsibilites may include and not limited to:
- Ownership of the business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs
- Work closely with senior stakeholders globally to review internal client company data such as financial statements, payroll information, or existing computer systems
- Outline the scope of the work and identify and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Determine and communicate the work product or results that will be delivered to the client upon project completion
- Develop and carry out communications to the company's senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams
- Conduct any required training classes for employees at a variety of levels
- Provide respectful feedback to company management
- Work tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new ways of operating as a result of the consulting project outcomes
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Management Consulting background, have exceptional communication skills and strong stakeholder management experience to succeed in this role.