Finance Transformation Project Manager
£400pd OUTSIDE ir35
Finance Transformation, Finance Transformation Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, ERP
An interim Finance Transformation Project Manager is urgently required for a leading organisation in London, supporting a large-scale finance transformation programme / ERP implementation.
- Design, map and plan the Finance transformation project to include: training, systems, technical delivery, cost, resource, milestones.
- Manage the implementation of the proposed Finance solution suite, whilst delivering business benefits and delivering on planned work streams.
- Managing any ad-hoc or newly created projects.
- Arrange workshops to have training delivered effectively.
- Responsible for Finance test programmes.
- Manage the Finance change impact across the business.
- Propose Finance resource requirements.
- Project manage the Finance transformation.
- Manage relationships with necessary business suppliers and advisors.
- 5+ years Project Management experience - Exceptional project management experience.
- Prince 2 or equivalent
- Finance Transformation or ERP project experience
- Documentation skills
- Requirements Analysis.
- Transformation Delivery Methodology (Agile/Waterfall/Package Implementation).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident and mature stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of leading significant change and transformation programmes in finance and non-finance.