The Consultancy Group are working with a PE backed Digital Gaming business based in Central London.
Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for your first move into Industry or looking for your next step into a high growth business?
This Financial Accountant opportunity offers a chance to be part for a business that is growing 40% in the next year.
What this role will involve
- Preparing the statutory accounts for individual entities.
- Working with external tax advisers to file all corporation tax returns.
- Ensuring all tax affairs are in order across all Curve entities, including VAT and payroll taxes.
- Managing working capital across the group, including cash flow forecasting.
- Treasury management, to include attending treasury committee meetings and managing FX hedging.
- Complying with all statutory requirements, including requirements for overseas entity.
- Ad hoc assistance with month end management accounts.
- Implementation and improvement of financial controls across the business.
- Supporting the FC on ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Managing the day to day workload and development of one direct report- Accounts Assistant
- Carrying out financial due diligence on potential studio partnerships
- Responsible for the accounting for any future studio acquisitions
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Audit experience, either being an auditor or working with auditors previously.
- Experience in multi-currency environment.
- Understanding of corporation and other taxes is desirable.
- Good technical knowledge of current IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail- this is essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior management and other stakeholders.