Are your available on a month's or less notice and want to work for a TOP Advertising Agency?
Do you have strong monthly journals experience & SAP?
Advertising Agency with best culture and working environment are looking to hire a Financial Accountant to cover for 13 months maternity leave. You will join a reporting team of 4 and report to the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for timely, complete and accurate reporting of actual results, including posting monthly accruals/prepayments and reviewing the general ledger.
- Responsible for internal reporting of actual results to management including P&L, Balance Sheet and Trade Working Capital.
- Responsible for intercompany recharges between the agency and the group.
- Working with departmental budget holders and reporting on actuals vs budget.
- Responsible for approving house related expenses.
- Responsible for ensuring Financial Accounting procedures are fit for purpose and policies are in line with latest accounting guidance
- Support the FC in management of External and Internal Audits.
Ideally you will have 2-3 years experience in a similar role, good eye for detail and strong Excel.