Currently recruiting a Financial Controller position for a Global Engineering/Manufacturing business based in Central London.
- Responsible for all revenue accounting matters (including ancillaries), whether arising from the Finance team, the wider business, shareholders, external auditors, or other third parties - this covers all associated systems, processes and technical accounting matters.
- Own the month end accounting process for all group and company revenue streams, including approval of journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage and develop self and the direct report.
- Support the Head of Financial Control / Group Financial Controller with ad hoc work as required.
- Optimise financial revenue data for commercial and other business use, and work with key stakeholders to disseminate and interpret this data.
Benefits- Incredible! Including
- 16% pension contribution from the employer.