Currently seeking a Financial Controller for an international, multi-site business based in Central London.
In addition, you will be managing a team of 2 in the UK and the US. The team is expected to grow over time in line with the company's ambitious growth plans.
This role will have full ownership of the US & UK P&L's and Balance Sheet and will have direct exposure to the investors.
- Ensuring timely completion of daily, weekly and month end reporting process
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations and resolution on a monthly basis
- Providing analytical reviews and commentaries of the monthly management accounts against budget, forecast and comparative periods
- Managing the external audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Identify and implementing financial process and system improvements
- Cash flow forecasting and treasury management for the UK and US
- Preparation and analysis of site and support office cash flows
- Investment appraisals
- Delivering the annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts
- Quarterly VAT returns, monthly CIS returns and other filing requirements
The ideal candidate will be either a Senior Manager within the Big 4, with proven audit experience of multi-site businesses OR a Big 4 qualified Senior FM/ FC with 3-4 years PQE within a multi-site business.
You must be ACA Qualified and be passionate about the hospitality industry.