The Consultancy Group are partnered with a multinational specialist manufacturing and distribution business in their search for a Financial Controller to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an immediate requirement, so the successful candidate must be available on less than 2 weeks' notice.
This is a well-rounded, technically focussed Financial Controller role, with some commercial aspects involved. The role is based in Hertfordshire, but with a hybrid working model in place (2 days/week in office).
Keys to the Role:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) with an audit background
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Proven ability to manage an external audit
- Strong balance sheet reconciliation and variance analysis experience
- Hardworking, dynamic and pro-active
- Strong UK GAAP and IFRS (US GAAP is also beneficial)
- Month end processing, journal preparation and day to day controllership experience
- Resilient, able to manage and deal with change
- Immediately available, able to work independently/autonomously and hit the ground running from day 1