Do you want to work for an exciting up and coming independent advertising agency and help them build their finance functions with a help of part time FD and an Accounts Assistant?
Are you working in a Marcoms agency with strong WIP, project based work with Revenue recognition and profitability reporting & analysis, looking to move to an all round Financial Controller role?
Fast growing independent Advertising Agency are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their agency in the most exciting moment. You will grow with the agency and grow your team with strong mentorship from the Finance Director.
You will provide financial information to the founders of the business and senior management strongly focusing on the revenue accounting. The agency uses job costing system Paprika you will require to have a decent knowledge of it and become a super user for the agency.
- Overall control of the accounting function for agency
- Working with the CEO to prepare yearly budgets in accordance with agreed targets. Management of these budgets versus actual results and reforecasting where necessary.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, client income forecasts, time cost reports, group weekly status reports and annual financial statements
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies and taxation authorities are met.
- Preparation and supervision of audit.
- Optimising cash management and forecasting.
- Managing an AP Assistant that will also help with other ah hoc accounting duties
- Billing clients and review of deferred and accrued income. Working with Client Directors to bill via agreed terms.
- Provides reports to management team: outstanding billing, recognition of income and client and project profitability etc..
This is a dream job for an ambitious self-starter at growth stage of their career. The agency is supporting flexible working, diversity and total vibe of creating something special and everyone take pride being part of it.