Are you an experienced qualified Financial Controller looking for your next challenge?
Can you work in West London twice a week, supported by flexi/hybrid working?
Have you got ERP system experience?
An exciting fast growing online retailer based in West London are recruiting for a Financial Controller to manage a team of 3. You will be supported by the Finance Director and FP&A Manager.
- Responsibility for timely and accurate month end reporting into Group, including P&L, balance sheet and working capital analysis
- Cashflow forecasting on a weekly or monthly basis depending on demands of business
- Involvement in quarterly forecasting & annual budgeting processes
- Management of audit process
- Establishing & suggesting improvements to both controls and processes across the finance function
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Building strong and collaborative working relationships with the broader finance team and the wider teams
- Preparation of VAT returns and working with tax authorities
- Enhancing cost, stock, and inventory control mechanisms
This is a super busy period for the company, that recently implemented a new finance system. We really need someone that will onboard fast and quickly add value. The Finance Director will guide you and support you and with time develop you into a Finance Director!!