The Consultancy Group are working with a wellknown travel and leisure business in their appointment of a Financial Reporting Consultant to help lead Finance through the audit and resolve accounting risks and issues.
The key requirements for the ideal candidate to provide this support are:
· Experienced leader with a proven track record of managing the resolution of accounting issues
and delivery of the audit to tight timelines.
· Able to pick up accounting and audit issues and bring these to resolution.
· Comfortable working in the detail but also experienced enough to avoid getting lost in complexity
· Strong written communication skills required to prepare papers on accounting issues for the
auditors, CFO and Audit Committee.
· Excellent interpersonal skills in providing pragmatic technical advice to other Finance team
members and the wider business.
· Works confidently with the Big 4 auditors.
· Highly numerate, logical thinker with problem-solving attitude, drive and enthusiasm.
The candidate should be a fully qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE, ideally within a complex environment.